Want to join the SnappSales team?
We are always looking for quality people to join our interesting and exciting team.
We feel that for you to successfully complete and submit this application is a good start.
(If you struggle to submit, you automatically do not qualify!)
Mid-level Brand Ambassador (Urgent Position)
We are looking for a full-time Brand Ambassador who comes from a Call Centre background. You are hardworking, you don’t have excuses and you know how to make and achieve your daily targets. You are a true go-getter, you want to work within a dynamic team and be lead by a Team Manager who takes a genuine interest in your well being. If you are pro-active, computer literate, understand marketing fundamentals and you are an achiever, then this is your position – apply now!
- Be a problem-solver and someone who can think on their feet
- You need to be comfortable on the phone as well as on email
- You are a young professional who understands sales and marketing cycles
- You enjoy a challenge and want to be successful in your career
- Can think for yourself and can work unsupervised
Junior Graphic Designer
We are searching for a team player that is a true creative and has great design skills. You know how to convert client messages into something that not only has high visual impact, but it’s creative and will meet the client’s objectives. You are smart, a real go-getter, someone who is more than willing to apply themselves, learn new platforms and go the extra mile. If you want to rise to the challenge, prove yourself as an absolute creative, can show us you are coach-able and understand the fundamentals of design, then we certainly want you on our team!
- You will create social media & blog designs as well as landing pages for both the client and SnappSales
- You will need to brainstorm with the rest of the team for any graphic design created for our clients
- You are a young professional and enjoy a good challenge
- You will need to have access to design platforms like Adobe, Ndesign, etc.
- You will need to know the fundamentals behind web layout and development
Mid-level Content Creator
We are looking for a mid-level Content Creator to join our team. You are able to put on multiple hats throughout the day as you write winning content for our clients, who represent various industries. You have true grit, you are a team player, you are coach-able and you understand how to write converting content for platforms ranging from landing pages to social media posts. If you have always wanted to showcase your writing skills, be part of a great team, have an imagination and a conceptual brain, then we encourage you to apply!
- You have excellent communication and writing skills, as well as exceptional listening skills
- You have the ability to work independently
- You have great research skills and can write fresh content on a daily basis
- You always double check your work and have the innate ability to change perspectives as you write
- Can think for yourself and can work unsupervised
Mid-level Social Media Strategist
We are looking for a mid-level Social Media Strategist who wants to grow as a strategist at a forward thinking marketing agency. This is not a typical agency role and we are therefore looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset. You have a proven track record of between 1 and 3 years in the Social Media arena. You must have active accounts across key Social Media sites, including, and not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc. If you are a strategist, love the Social Media environment, understand the impact Social Media advertising has on businesses and you have working knowledge of social media platforms as wells tools of the trade, then we suggest you apply now!
- As a strategist you will manage both client accounts as well as our account
- You have the ability to multitask and keep track of various projects at the same time
- You have managed social media tools previously like Hootsuite, Aweber, Google AdWords
- You must have an eye for detail, every part of every campaign needs to be checked and double checked – nothing can slip through the cracks
- You must have experience in planning, pacing and tracking media budgets
Marketing Traffic Controller
We are looking for a Marketing Traffic Controller to join our team. As part of this very important role you need to be well organised, have a great understanding of marketing briefs, how to conceptualize them and make sure the project stays within budget. A good understanding of the different media platforms and how these integrate is necessary. You will need to communicate objectives, target market and plans with the team to deliver the best strategic direction for the project. Having a proactive nature is crucial as to identify opportunities of growth based on objectives. Your project management skills need to be impeccable, you need to have an excellent idea of how SEO, PPC, Social Media and Web Development tie in with each other and know the relevant jargon that goes with each portal.
- As a Traffic Controller you need to have great people management skills and amazing communication capabilities
- You have great follow through to see each project through to completion
- You will be responsible to schedule all jobs and move them through the various stages of development whilst keeping everyone relevant abreast of what is happening
- You will review each job every day and keep track of the job status. You are responsible for the workflow management and have the ability to reschedule tasks that may fall behind
- This is a highly pressurized position with the potential to grow. You need to have a level head and be highly skilled at keeping all parties happy and well informed.
Junior Web Developer
We are looking for a Junior Web Developer who has a solid understanding of web development principles and has working experience with HTML, SOAP, REST, JQuery, JSOn, Ajax and MSSql. You need to have grit working at different levels and different paces as we are a fast moving marketing agency. You are a team player who can also work independently and is a quick study. If you are looking for the next challenge, can fit in with our crowd, you can show you are coach-able and willing to learn, then we guess we have found our Junior Web Developer!
- You have good planning, anayltical and decision-making skills
- You have strong troubleshooting skills
- Ideally you should have a minimum of 2 years’ working experience as a web application developer
- You understand web design / UX and have Photoshop skills and know how to do responsive web design
- You have a portfolio of projects to present to us